MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONGRESS VENUE WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!!
Tel: +33 (0) 4 67 10 92 23
Language: The official language of the meeting is English /// No simultaneous translation is available
HOW TO GET TO GENOA ?
HOW TO GET TO GENOA
- By plane: Cristoforo Colombo Airport
– The airport is located in Genoa’s Sestri Ponente neighbourhood, a few kilometres from the city centre, to which it is connected by public transport, taxis and trains. In addition, the Airlink service offers a direct connection between the Sestri Ponente station and the airport, with a ride every 15 minutes, from 6 am to 10 pm. A pedestrian walkway, above the railway line, allows easy access from the Genova Sestri Ponente station to the AMT shuttle bus stop for the airport.
- By train: Genova Piazza Principe
– The city’s central stations are Genova Piazza Principe (the main departure/arrival point to and from the North and West) and Genova Brignole (the main departure/arrival point for connections to the East and South). Genoa is also daily connected by direct Thello trains to the South of France; arrivals and departures from/to Monte Carlo, Nice, Antibes, Cannes, Saint-Raphael, Toulon, Marseille, without border train changes.
- By car: Genova Piazza Principe
– Four motorways connect the city to the national network at different points:
- A12 Genova – Rosignano: in the East, GE Nervi and GE Est exits;
- A10 dei Fiori Genova – Ventimiglia: in the West, GE Prà, GE Pegli and GE Aeroporto exits;
- A26 Voltri – Gravellona Toce: connecting to the A10 at GE Prà;
- A7 Serravalle Genova – Milano: GE Bolzaneto and GE Ovest exits.
HOW TO GET TO THE ECCN 2023
More information to come.