Opening October 1, 2023
- Abstracts must be submitted via the online submission system on this website.
- Please review abstracts information before you begin a submission.
- Please carefully review your abstract prior to finalizing your submission.
- You must click “Submit abstract” for the abstract to be submitted.
- If you do not click “Submit abstract”, the abstract is not considered submitted and will not be reviewed.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
- Abstracts should contain original and not previously published data.
The abstract text must be no more than 300 words (excluding title and authors’ information);
- Titles are limited to 150 characters.
- Abstracts are to be submitted via the Internet at www.euroccn.com
- Abstracts should be submitted in English.
Make sure you write all the affiliations this way (1) (2) (3). One number per affiliation.
- Please review your abstract submission prior to clicking “Submit an abstract” to verify that information was entered correctly and text was not truncated.
- Do not use charts, graphs or tables in your abstracts must include the following four areas:
A brief statement regarding the purpose of the study and the current state of research in the field
The method(s) of study or experimental approach must be briefly defined
A summary of the study results, including sufficient details to support those conclusions must be described.
A statement explaining the significance of the work and its implications for further research.